Welcome to the Laundry Company.
“We”, “us”, “our”, or any other similar expression, means D F Sales Limited, trading as the Laundry Company, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 05700537 and our registered office is at 5a Babdown Airfield, Babdown, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, GL8 8YL.
“You”, “your” or any other similar expression, refers to you, our customer who is purchasing products (“Goods”) from us through www.vileda.co.uk (“our site”), subject to the following terms and conditions (“Conditions”).
The expression "writing" includes, or when we use the words “writing” or “written” this is deemed to include emails.
ACCESS AND USE OF OUR SITE
(1) These Conditions only apply when you buy products directly from us. These Conditions do not apply where you have purchased any products directly through a third party website, in which case any contract entered into will be entered into as between you and that third party.
(3) We reserve the right to amend or update these Conditions or any of our Website Policies from time to time.
(4) Our site will guide you through the ordering process. Please ensure that you have checked your order for Goods (“Order”) carefully before submitting it to ensure that it is complete and accurate in all respects.
(5) In order to confirm your Order, you will be asked, and will need, to accept these Conditions. Our site explains how to do this. When we confirm to you in writing that we are able to provide you with the Goods, (“Order Confirmation”), the contract between you and us for the supply of Goods in accordance with these Conditions (“Contract”) shall come into force. Each Order shall form the basis of a separate Contract.
(6) Once we have accepted your Order, you cannot change the details or quantity of Goods that you have ordered without our consent. If you wish to make any other changes under the Contract, for example any delivery arrangements, you must send us details in writing or call us on our Telesales number; details of which will appear on our site in the “Contact us" or equivalent section. We do not have to agree to any changes. If we do agree to any change, we will let you know if this change will require us to amend the cost or timing of the supply of Goods. If you do not wish to go ahead because of the amendment to the cost or timing, or do not respond within 3 working days, we will not have to honour the change and the original terms of the Contract will continue.
(7) If we are unable to accept your Order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the Goods. This might be for a variety of reasons, including (without limitation) because the Goods are out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Goods or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. If your Order is not accepted for any reason, we will refund you in full for any payment we have already received from you.
(8) If, due to any fault of our own, we are unable to deliver the Goods, we will offer you a full refund of what you have paid for those Goods, and any delivery charges paid, if appropriate.
(9) The images of the Goods on our website are there purely for illustration purposes. Although we have made every effort to display the colours and other aspects of the Goods accurately, we cannot guarantee that any illustration accurately reflects the colours of or any other aspect of the Goods. Your Goods may therefore vary slightly from those images.
(10) We may make minor changes to the Goods to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. We reserve the right to withdraw any products from our site at any time and your purchase of the Goods is always subject to availability.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
(11) The price of the Goods (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on our site when you place your Order. Delivery and shipping options and any related charges will be presented to you as part of the Order process before you place your Order.
(12) We take reasonable care to ensure that all prices advertised on our site are correct. We reserve the right to change any prices advertised on our site and to add, alter, or remove special offers on our site from time to time.
(13) Payment for Goods and any related delivery or shipping charges must always be made upon entering into the Contract and you will be prompted to make such payment during the Order process. We will not deliver any Goods to you until we have received payment in full for the Goods and any associated charges.
(14) We shall only accept the methods of payment stipulated on our site from time to time.
DELIVERY, RISK AND OWNERSHIP
(15) Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you in accordance with Clause (6), we will only deliver Goods to addresses in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland. Extra charges may apply to the following postcodes: AB31 to AB38, AB40 to AB56, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36 & IV40, IV52 to IV54, IV63, KW1 to KW14, PA21 to PA38, PH4 to PH41, PH49, PH50. Northern Ireland (BT), Republic of Ireland, HS, IV41 to IV49, IV51, IV55 & IV56. KA27 & KA28, KW15 to KW17, PA20, PA41 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH42 to PH44, LL58-78, ZE, Isle of Man (IM) and Channel Islands. This is due to extra fuel charges incurred by our couriers.
(16) Goods purchased through our site will be delivered as soon as reasonably practicable. We will use our best endeavours to deliver the Goods in accordance with the delivery option selected during the Order process but please note that all delivery and shipping options are estimates only and are subject to any delays caused by circumstances outside of our control. We will use our best endeavours to ensure that all Orders received before 2pm on a working day are dispatched for delivery the next working day (provided that the delivery location is in the United Kingdom), however we cannot warrant that your Goods will be delivered within any stated timeframe.
(17) If the supply of Goods is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided that we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the Contract and receive a refund for any Goods you have paid for but not received and we will refund you in respect of any delivery charges which you have already paid.
(18) If we try to deliver the Goods to you and you fail to accept delivery of them within 14 days of the day on which we first try or on which we inform you that the Goods are ready for delivery, we shall store the Goods until we are able to deliver them. We also reserve the right to charge you for the costs and expenses that we incur in storing the Goods, including insurance. If another 14 days pass from when we begin to store the Goods and we have still been unable to deliver the Goods, we may resell or otherwise dispose of some or all of them. If we do that and sell them at a higher price, we shall pay you back any excess over the price of the Goods that you have already paid (less reasonable storage and reselling costs). If however we cannot resell them for at least the price that you had agreed to pay for them, we reserve the right to claim the shortfall from you. For the avoidance of doubt, we may engage a third party to deliver or store the Goods, and in that event this Clause equally applies.
(19) You will bear the risk of any loss of or damage to the Goods and you will own them from the time that we deliver the Goods to the address you gave us during the Order process.
(20) If your Goods become faulty for any reason for which we are responsible within any guarantee period specified for on those particular Goods (which you will normally find on the product’s packaging), we shall at our option repair or replace it, or offer you a full refund (subject to any exclusions stated on that product or any of its packaging). To make a claim, please return the affected Goods to us together with your original proof of purchase. Items must be returned unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. This guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under general law in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. All Goods will be provided in accordance with the Contract. We will not replace the Goods under any guarantee if they have been damaged or misused in any way.
FAULTY DAMAGED OR INCORRECT GOODS
(21) When we deliver the Goods to you, they will match their description (as set out in the Order), be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship, be of satisfactory quality and be fit for any purpose stated by us or for which they would normally be used.
(22) When you receive the Goods, you should inspect them to ensure that the Goods comply with Clause (21) above. If you find that your Goods do not meet any of these standards, you must tell us this in writing within 24 hours of delivery. Our contact details can be found in the “Get in touch” section on our site. We may ask you to return the Goods to us (at your expense) within 14 days of delivery. Once we have had a reasonable amount of time to examine the Goods, if we believe that they were faulty when you received them, we may (in our discretion) offer to replace the defective Goods, or offer you a full or partial refund. This is your sole and exclusive remedy.
(23) We will not be responsible for any failure of the Goods:
Ending the Contract
(24) As you have purchased the Goods online, you have the legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
(25) If you are exercising your right to change your mind, you must contact us to let us know. You must then return the Goods to us in their original condition within 14 days from the date on which you received the Goods. We will issue you a refund for the price you paid for the Goods together with any other payment which you made to us relating to the original delivery. Please return the Goods to us in a similar manner in which they were originally sent in order to ensure their safe return. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us.
(26) Any refunds due to you will be made using the same payment method that you used when placing your Order.
(27) We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Goods to you. This does not limit any other rights or remedies we may have under the Contract.
(28) We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer as a foreseeable consequence of our breaking this Contract or of our failure to use reasonable care and skill. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Furthermore, our liability shall not in any circumstances exceed the price you have paid for the Goods, except where Clause (29) applies
(29) We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or sub-contractors, or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
(30) We shall not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform our obligations under this Contract as a result of any circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
How we may use your personal information
(32) Where we extend credit to you for the Goods we may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies and they may keep a record of any search that they do.
(33) When placing an Order over the Internet, your payment details are transmitted over a secure encrypted HTTPS network. For maximum security of our users, credit card details are never stored on our systems.
Other important terms
(34) We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Conditions to another person or organisation. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Conditions to another person or organisation with our prior written consent.
(35) You may transfer the benefit of any guarantee you are entitled to under these Conditions on the same terms to any person to whom you transfer ownership of the Goods after you have completed purchasing the Goods from us, for example, by selling the Goods to that person or giving them the Goods as a gift.
(36) Nobody else has any rights under this Contract. This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
(37) If a court finds any part of this Contract illegal, unlawful or invalid, the rest of it will continue in force. Each of the provisions of these Conditions operates separately. If any Court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
(38) If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Conditions, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this Contract that will not mean that you do not have to do those things or prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
(39) These Conditions are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Goods in either the Scottish or the English courts.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.vileda.co.uk (“the Website”) is a site operated by Freudenberg Household Products Limited Partnership ("we"). We are a member of the Freudenberg Group, and this Website is hosted by our parent company, Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions GmbH. Freudenberg Household Products Limited Partnership is a limited partnership, registered in England and Wales with registration number LP003997 and its registered office at 2 Chichester Street, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL16 2AX. If you have any questions about these Terms of Website Use or wish to contact us for any reason, please email us at email@example.com.
The Vileda Online Shop is fulfilled by Laundry Company and your contract for the purchase of any products will be with DF Sales Limited t/a Laundry Company, registered in England and Wales with Company Registration No. 05700537 and VAT Reg. 877305890, whose registered office is at 5a Babdown Airfield, Babdown, Tetbury, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, GL8 8YL.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By visiting our Website, you confirm that:
We recommend that you print a copy of these documents for future reference.
Thank you for visiting our Website.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Website Use and any of our Policies from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check them to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You are expected to check these Terms of Website Use from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained within our Policies may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
We may update and change our Website from time to time in order to reflect changes made to any Vileda products, our users' needs or any other aspect of the way we run our business.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR WEBSITE
Our Website is made available free of charge, save for any paid subscriptions or other paid services that you purchase through the Website,
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or that your ability to use it will be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business or operational reasons.
Your user account or “Your Vileda” account with us should belong to you and only be accessible by you. This means that you must ensure that no-one else, including for example other members of your household, has your permission to access or use your account and that you must exercise reasonable care to ensure that such access or use does not take place. Each user account is available to one natural person only and must not under any circumstances be registered or operated automatically by any computer programme or otherwise.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms of Website Use or any of our Policies.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user name or password, you must notify us immediately.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
The content provided on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content provided on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Whenever our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links do not necessarily imply that we endorse those linked sites or any information that you may obtain from them. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources.
RIGHTS IN MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
With the exception of user content hosted on the Website, all intellectual property rights in our Website, and the material on it are, as between you and us, vested in us.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website (except any content that you have generated) for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us to do so, which we may or may not decide to grant to you entirely at our discretion.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
Our Website may include information and materials uploaded by other users, including comments posted to forums. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Website do not necessarily represent our views or values.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or sub-contractors, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are buying any Vileda products from us, certain limitations of liability may apply. These are specified in the terms and conditions of sale published on our Website from time to time.
We exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms implied by law that may be applicable to our Website or any content on it.
We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, however it arises and even if such loss or damage is foreseeable, arising as a result of or in connection with:
In particular, we shall not be liable for:
The exclusions of liability in this section apply to the fullest extent permissible by law.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR WEBSITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Website, or to make contact with other users of our Website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. If you fail to comply with those standards, you must indemnify us for that failure. In other words, you shall be responsible for any loss or damage that we suffer as a result of it.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting that you make on our Website if, in our opinion, your posting does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING US TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD
When you upload or post content to our Website, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation in any way, nor imply without our prior consent that we have approved or endorsed you in any way.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website without permission. We reserve the right to withdraw any linking permission that we have granted at any time.
Any website to which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
Please note that these Terms of Website Use, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction, If you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may bring proceedings in Scotland.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Website including, without limitation, forums or the ability to upload comments (“interactive services”).
You must be aged 16 or above in order to use any of our interactive services. If you are under 16 you are not permitted to use any of these services.
Where we do provide any interactive services, we shall provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or using computer programmes). However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive services we provide on our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive services by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
You may not use our Website:
You must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Website (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Contributions must not:
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We shall determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy or any other Policy through your use of our Website. When a breach of any Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Website Use upon which you are permitted to use our Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
We exclude our liability to you for any actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this Policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
YOUR VILEDA COMMUNITY TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you would like to receive any of the above marketing communications, you can provide us with your consent by ticking the relevant boxes presented to you at the time the Tip is submitted. Please remember that you can always withdraw any existing consent you have provided by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.orgDisclaimer for Household Tips
1. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes, as they are legally binding on you. Which laws apply to any disputes?
2. Please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. If you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may bring proceedings in Scotland.
FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAYS
No purchase necessary.
Competition begins at the time of posting. Competition end date is specified in the competition social post created @ViledaUK
The promotion can be entered via following the instructions on the social post. All entries will be put into a draw and winners will be chosen at random from all entries at the end of the competition.
By entering, the entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
The prize is stated in the specific social post.
You must be 18 years or older to enter, and a UK resident.
All winners will be notified via Instagram within four weeks after the end of the competition. Winners will be asked by @ViledaUK to provide their address details in order to receive the prize.
Winners have 7 days to respond to the initial message requesting their address. If Vileda receives no response within 7 days, the winner forfeits their prize. A new winner will then be chosen.
The promoter shall not be responsible for any internet service interruptions or electronic fault.
Prizes will be dispatched to the winner’s designated delivery address. The address has to be in the UK.
At the discretion of Vileda, prizes will be dispatched up to 28 days after the winner receives confirmation of winning and has submitted their details. Vileda holds no responsibility for any delivery delays.
Vileda shall not be liable for any prizes lost or damaged in the post or not received for any other reason outside Vileda’’s control.
Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to change the prizes at any time and there is no cash alternative to the stated prizes in whole or in part.
A maximum of one prize per person can be won.
Subject to data estimates of Value for the Floorcare category in the UK, from IRI's retail measurement services provided to Freudenberg under the terms of the Infoscan contract with Freudenberg, commencing 1st January 2018, IRI gives its consent for Freudenberg to use the following wording in advertisements:
Vileda the number 1 mop brand in the UK
*IRI Floor Cleaning category – UK Total Market – Value Sales – 52 w/e 2nd Jan 2021
Supported by research undertaken by an independent, accredited institute for microbiology & immunology
The claim applies to the following products:
Steam Mop & Steam mop refill.
Vileda Good Clean Fun Campaign Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials for the Vileda Good Clean Fun campaign. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Freudenberg Household Products, 2 Chichester Street, Rochdale OL16 2AX
Administrator: TLC Marketing Worldwide UK Limited, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU.
Purchase period: Opens 00:01 Tuesday 24th May 2022 to 23:59 Monday 24th October 2022.
Claim by: 23:59 Tuesday 24th January 2023. Customers’ National Activities pass will expire 12 months from the point of registration.
Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
To be eligible to claim, customers must have purchased a qualifying Vileda product (as defined in clause 3) during the promotional period (as defined in clause 1 a), retained their receipt/proof of purchase if purchased through an online retailer or have a unique promotional code located on a product wrap, tag or sticker, and then registered their claim by the claim date (as defined in clauses 1b & 6a).
Current valid email address required.
Internet access required.
Max one claim per person and per email address. One valid claim entitles the customer 1 x National Activities Network 12-month pass.
Qualifying VILEDA products:
Vileda SuperMocio 3Action XL Mop
Vileda SuperMocio Microfibre & Cotton Mop
Vileda SuperMocio Microfibre & Power Mop
Vileda ActiveMax Flat Mop
Vileda 1 2 Spray Mop
Vileda Turbo Smart Mop & Bucket Set
Vileda Turbo Mop & Bucket Set
Vileda SuperMocio Bucket & Torsion Wringer
Vileda 3 Action Broom
Vileda Sprint 15m 3 Tier Airer
Vileda Viva Air 45m Rotary Dryer
Vileda Sponge MopVileda Sponge Mop
Argos Only: Vileda DuActiva Broom and Dustpan & Brush Set (Argos code 416/2573)
Argos Only: Vileda 50m 4 Arm Rotary Outdoor Washing Line (Argos code 603/9738)
Uploaded receipt/proof of purchase must clearly show:
Product name and model
Date purchased that must be during the Promotional Period as defined in clause 1a.
The Promoter takes no responsibility for claims delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
Participants who make a claim on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
The Reward: A pass for the National Activities Network, valid for 12 months from the date of registration at goodcleanfun.vileda.co.uk. Pass allows customer to claim 1 x free entry per booking group or 2-4-1 entry. For multiple use unless restrictions are stated within the chosen activity. Over 1000 activities available to choose across the UK and ROI combined. Customer will be required to register their full name and email address. All validated customers can claim a maximum of 1 x 12-month National Activities Network.
1 free entry per booking group is defined as 1 x adult or child free entry to the selected venue. If visiting on your own entry will be free, if as part of a group or family then other members will be required to pay full entry fee. Groups cannot use multiple free entry vouchers or attempt to enter as individuals
Venues within the network subject to limited or capped tickets:
Go-Ape: limited to a total of 1000 tickets throughout the duration of the promotion allocated on a first come first served basis, maximum 1 x claim per customer. One gift voucher valued at £35 only. Subject to availability. The offer cannot be exchanged, refunded, transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher can be used toward any activity, but additional charges may apply. Voucher cannot be redeemed on the following dates: Whitsun holiday: 3rd June 2022 - 5th June 2022, October Half Term: 24th October 2022 – 29th October 2022, Easter: 3rd April 2023 – 14th April 2023, Whitsun holiday: 26th May 2023 – 28th May 2023, October Half Term: 23rd October 2023 – 27th October 2023. Voucher available Sunday – Friday only. Customer will be subject to third party privacy policies when they redeem this offer by Go-Ape, please see full terms at https://Go Ape.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
Gulliver’s: Vouchers are valid to January 2024. Subject to availability. Not valid on special event dates, bank holidays or during Christmas season operations.
Full Activities network: Customers can claim a maximum of 5 tickets to one specific venue.
How to participate:
Customer purchases their qualifying VILEDA product within the promotional period and visits goodcleanfun.vileda.co.uk, completes the registration process and claims their Reward by 23:59 Tuesday 24th January 2023.
For instore purchases where the customer has a unique promotional code on product wrap/tag/sticker: the customer must enter the below information to register:
Current valid email address
Unique promotional code located on product promotional wrap/tag/sticker
Product and retailer specific questions
Which Vileda product have you purchased?
Which retailer did you purchase your Vileda product from?
Is this the first time you are purchasing a Vileda product?
Customer will be instantly validated and be granted 12 months access to the National Activities Network.
Customers will receive an email with a SmartLink within 2 working days to ensure they can return to their account throughout the promotional period to browse the listings and redeem a day out.
Each promotional code is unique and can only be used once. Any attempts to enter the same code more than once, use codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all such claims will be declared void
Customers can return to their account throughout the promotional period to browse the listings and redeem a day out.
For online store purchases (where customer does not have a unique code on wrap/sticker/tag): the customer must enter the below information to register:
Current valid email address
Upload a clear image or scan of their purchase receipt/proof of purchase. The date of purchase, product description/name and receipt transaction ID must be clearly visible and identifiable. Date of purchase must be during the Promotional period only.
Product and retailer specific questions
Which Vileda product have you purchased?
Which retailer did you purchase your Vileda product from?
Is this the first time you are purchasing a Vileda product?
Customer’s receipt will be instantly validated if correct data points are identified. If their claim is deemed invalid, customers will be notified via email and can attempt to register again. Customer will either be asked to re-submit their registration or submit receipt for manual validation and be contacted within 5 working days
Once validated, customer will be granted 12 months access to the National Activities Network listings
Customers will receive an email with a SmartLink within 3-5 working days to ensure they can return to their account throughout the promotional period to browse the listings and redeem a day out.
No cash or other alternative Reward will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar Reward of equal or greater value. All National Activity Pass’ are not for re-sale, cannot be auctioned or exchanged and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
National Activities Pass T&C’S:
Once validated, customer will be granted access to the National Activities network website goodcleanfun.vileda.co.uk. Customers will be emailed a smart link to ensure they can receive access throughout the 12-month period.
Customers will be able to view the list of venues and choose their activity.
Once they have selected the activity of their choice, they must confirm their details and will automatically receive an email with the voucher and instructions on how to use on the partner website or at the partner venues.
The pass will be valid for 12 months from the date of registration after which it will become invalid.
Individual terms and conditions apply for each activity and form part of these Terms and Conditions. The list of venues remains subject to change.
Anyone using a voucher who is under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (where applicable) who will be required to purchase a full price adult ticket. Please see your chosen venue’s full T&Cs for full details and age restrictions.
Participating venues reserve the right to change business hours. The activity might not be available at some venues due to seasonality. Each activity is subject to availability.
It is the responsibility of the customer to check their chosen venues Covid-19 policy before exchanging their voucher code.
Some venues may require participants to contact the venue to book their entry in advance. In this instance, participants should contact the venue directly to confirm that they hold a voucher.
Neither the Promoter nor Administrator can accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Original vouchers only will be accepted, and photocopies will be rejected. Vouchers must be redeemed and surrendered upon entry.
The cost of travel to and from the customer’s chosen venue and all other costs and expenses incurred, including, but not limited to, additional tickets, food and drink are excluded from the offer.
The Promoter / Administrator reserve the right to replace any activity with one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond its control.
Vouchers are not for re-sale, cannot be auctioned or exchanged and are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
If certain venues are not suitable or of interest for the customer, these cannot be exchanged with an alternative offer.
Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount.
The Promoter / Administrator accept no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, misdirected, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator and any such claims will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
Calculation of Reward saving (Save over £100): Values determined by RRP of standard venue prices. This saving is based on the days out pass being used on an average of 7 times per year.
It is the responsibility of each claimant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and claiming their Reward. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for claimants failing to supply accurate information which affects claim of their National Activities Pass.
The Promoter and the Administrator accept no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, misdirected, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator and any such claims will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
If fulfilment or any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all claimants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or Reward.
The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to require customers to provide further verification of their identity and eligibility including original documents (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which they must provide within 10 days from request. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse the Reward or withdraw the Reward entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the claimant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s claim requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or claimed using fraudulent means.
All claims must be made by the claimants themselves. Claims (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Claims made by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter) and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a claimant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase the number of claims into the promotion, those claims will be disqualified and any Rewards claimed will be void. The Promoter and Administrator reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
Any additional costs which may be incurred in this promotion in the context of participation, such as internet costs and other additional services that go beyond those described services for Reward fulfilment are not included and must be paid by customers separately.
Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you:
Are not an eligible customer (as defined in clause 1 above);
Have not claimed your National Activities Pass within the allotted deadline;
Have not used your National Activities Pass within the allotted deadline following the conditions specified;
Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions and corresponding partner Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter or the Administrator in its sole discretion.
Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Administrator, nor its associated companies, will be responsible or liable to compensate claimants, or accept any liability, for any personal loss, expense or damage in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Reward except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Reward and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected
In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of Rewards, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to claimants in order to avoid undue disappointment. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a claimant’s entry to the promotion.
This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing Worldwide UK Limited. You can contact TLC here.
The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions and any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction. This offer is open for United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents 18+ only.